This eloncity.io website (“Website”) is owned and operated by AI Grid Foundation Limited, a public company limited by guarantee registered in the Republic of Singapore.
Your Right to Access and Use the Service
1. Access to and use of our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. You agree that we may cease providing the Service or change the Service at any time for any reason without notice to you and without liability of any kind. We also reserve the right to deny anyone access to the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
3. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring the security of the systems and devices that you use to access our Website, including through use of appropriate virus-checking and other security software.
4. The Website and its entire Contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, other intellectual property rights, trade names, logos, slogans, custom graphics, button icons, scripts, videos, text, images, software, code, files, content, information and other material available), are owned by us and our licensors. Nothing on this Website may be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our or the applicable licensor’s prior written permission.
5. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this Website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you are authorized to access such information or material and keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for other commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us and/or our licensors.
Linking to Our Website
7. You may establish a hyperlink to this Website from any website that is owned by you. Such linking is subject to these Terms and we have the right to withdraw your permission to link at any time.
Third Party Content (Including Links from Our Website)
8. We may display third-party content, advertisements, links, promotions, logos and other materials on our Website (collectively, the “Third-Party Content”), and we have not reviewed all of the content (including but not limited to the sites linked to this Website) and the Third-Party Content are for your convenience only. We are also not responsible for the Third-Party Content and we make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding such Third-Party Content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, validity, legality, and copyright compliance, of such content.
No Financial Services Activities or Advice
9. The information and any materials contained in this Website should not be considered as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell financial instruments, provide financial advice, create a trading platform, facilitate or take deposits or provide any other financial services of any kind in any jurisdiction.
10. The information contained on this Website is not intended to provide and should not be construed as advice and you should obtain appropriate professional advice when necessary.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11. ALL SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO YOU ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OUR AFFILIATES FROM TIME TO TIME, AND CONNECTED THIRD PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OR AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICE IS ACCURATE, CURRENT, OR RELIABLE, AND THE SERVICE WILL NOT CAUSE ANY HARM TO YOUR DEVICE AND ALL OTHER TERMS IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW, OR EQUITY LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULT OF USE OF ANY OF OUR SERVICE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY KIND OF DAMAGE CAUSED BY DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUS, ETC. TO YOUR DEVICE OR EQUIPMENT OR DATA) OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
13. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CLAUSE WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THESE TERMS AND OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
16. By accessing or using the Service, any individual user shall be at least 18 years old or the minimum age in the user’s jurisdiction to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts, whichever is older, and have the right, capacity, and authority to enter into a contract.
18. If any provision of these terms are found invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent by any competent authority, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. You agree that communications with us will be mainly electronic and you agree to accept notices from us by electronically, such as e-mails, or notices and messages on this Website or through our Applications (if any), and you can retain copies of these communications for your records.
20. You represent and warrant that you are not located in, or a national or resident of, a jurisdiction where distribution or use of the Service would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction.
21. We reserve the right, at any time and in our discretion, to limit the availability of the Service (or any part thereof) to any individual/entity or any jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
No Joint Proceedings